Ride to St. Louis and Back - May 28-June 1, 2009
These pictures were taken with my Fujifilm Finepix S9000 digital
camera on a ride to, brief visit in, and ride home from St. Louis, May
28-June 1, 2009. The vast majority of the trip was spent on the road,
so that is what most of the pictures show.
Images are shown at a resolution of 640x480, but many are available
cropped from the originals or in half of original size by clicking on
the links after the captions. The pictures can be found linked from
the following pages:
E-mail domain: teresco.org, username: terescoj -
Sun Jun 14 18:57:31 EDT 2009
Thursday, May 28
Albany, New York, to Seville, Ohio.
- Ride across New York.
- Downtown Buffalo, and our route back to the Thruway.
Friday, May 29
Seville, Ohio, to Webster Groves, Missouri.
- US 30 across northwestern Ohio,
including a look at Van Wert.
- Indiana, mainly on US 30, I-469, I-69,
I-465, and I-70, plus Terre Haute.
- Across Illinois and into St. Louis,
I-70 then I-55 and I-44.
Saturday, May 30
In the St. Louis area for the baby shower, visiting people, and a nice
dinner at Trattoria Marcella followed by Ted Drewes custard.
- Phil and John gardening.
- Elizabeth's shower.
- St. Louis area roads.
Sunday, May 31
Webster Groves, Missouri, to Obetz, Ohio.
- Leaving St. Louis and Across
Illinois, mainly I-64.
- Across Southern Indiana, mainly on I-64.
- Northern Kentucky, mainly on I-71.
- Ohio, near Cincinnati on I-75, I-275, and I-71.
Monday, June 1
Obetz, Ohio, to Amsterdam, New York.
- Ohio, along I-270, I-71, US 42, I-76,
I-277, and I-80.
- Pennsylvania, I-80 to I-79 to I-90.
- New York, mainly the Thruway plus a
Syracuse stop for Dinosaur BBQ.
Copyright notice: All images are copyright © James D. Teresco unless otherwise specified. Unauthorized use is prohibited.